|Summary:||Records deposited describe and depict both academic and social aspects of student life. Academic records include lecture notes and samples of course work, examination papers, photographs of staff and students, photographs and printed material relating to Panto, orders of proceedings for degree ceremonies, copies of student publications including Sphinx and Pantosphinx, letters and correspondence, tape recordings and recollections about University life.|
- Mr Eric R Arthur (B.Arch. 1922, Certificate in Civic Design 1922, MA 1924): the original of Mr Arthur's front elevation of A University Assembly Hall (1919) which is reproduced on p.31 of C H Reilly and L B Budden, eds., The Liverpool University Architectural Sketch Book (London 1920), is in the University of Toronto Archives, Fisher Rare Books Library
- The Papers of Mr Bertram B B Benas were deposited at Liverpool Record Office by Mrs B Abrahams in September 1980 (Accession number 3469). Please contact Liverpool Record Office to obtain access to these records.
- The Papers of Professor Thomas Brooke Benjamin FRS (1929-1995) (B.Eng., Electrical Engineering, 1st Class, 1950) have been deposited at the Bodleian Library, Oxford. The National Cataloguing Unit for the Archives of Contemporary Scientists (at the University of Bath) listed the papers prior to deposit reference NCUACS number 63/1/97; 54 page list.
- The Papers of the 1st Earl of Birkenhead (Frederick Edwin Smith) (1872-1930) are held by the family The Papers of Mr J Allinson (BA 1914) relating to the Day Training College and Department of Geography (1886 - 1914) are listed with the Department of Education at D225.
- The Papers of Mr W Elsworth (Cert. Arch., 1920, Dip. Arch., 1921) comprising photographs of Architecture staff and students (1919-1923) are listed amongst the School of Architecture records at D236.
- The Papers of Mr A Ferriday (B.Sc., 1924, Dip. Ed., 1925, M.Sc., 1930) comprising a photograph of staff and students of Rankin Hall (1924) are listed amongst the Hall records at D235.
- The Papers of Mr J S Fitz-Patrick (B.Eng., 1947) comprising photographs of staff and students of Engineering (1946-1947) are listed amongst the Faculty of Engineering records at D415.
- The Papers of Dr G R Hopper (medical student 1920 onwards) relating to life as a medical student (1924-) are listed with the Medical Faculty records at D279.
- The Papers of Mr Anthony Robert Hopwood (B.Eng., 1951) comprising a photograph of Final Year Students of the Faculty of Engineering (1951) are listed amongst the Faculty of Engineering records at D237.
- The Papers of Mr Roger B Hornby (B.V.Sc., 1940) comprising photographs, publications and blazer buttons relating to the Faculty of Veterinary Science (1930s-1940s) are listed as part of the Faculty of Veterinary Science records at D485.
- The papers of Mr Edward Hubbard (Architecture Student) are held at Flintshire Record Office, Wirral Archives and Norfolk Record Office. For further information, please consult the National Register of Archives.
- The papers of Mr J Howell Hughes (M.B. Ch.B., 1931, M.D., 1933, Ch.M., 1936) comprising copies of photographs of the [proposed] Royal Liverpool Hospital ([circa 1965]-1972) are listed as part of the Faculty of Medicine records at D436.
- The Papers of Professor Ronald S Jones (B.V.Sc. 1960) comprising papers relating to his undergraduate career are listed in the Staff records at D489.
- The student papers of Mrs Elizabeth Kerr (nee Beckett) (BA 1888) and Mrs Marion Smith (nee Kerr) (BA Latin 1926) are listed at D590.
- Photographs of University of Liverpool Clinical School and Record of Attendance cards of Mr R H M Stewart, (1934-1940, 1962) are available at D417.
- The Papers of Lytton Strachey author and biographer [History ca.1900] are held at the British Library.
- The papers of Mr Ian G. S. Summers (not dated, circa 1956-1959) [B.Eng. 1959] which comprise photographs of staff, students and the Department of Engineering are listed at D414 in the Engineering Faculty records.
- The papers of Miss L A Zaina (1939-1986) [Certificate in Italian 1942; B.A. Hons., 1943; M.A. 1947] are listed at D464 in Staff Papers.