- Professor Oliver Elton (re Coopland's appointment as lecturer and professor respectively and inviting a contribution to the Mackay volume), 1913 and 1937.
- Professor C. R. Cheney (thanking Coopland for the gift of his edition of Le Songe and commenting upon the same), 1969.
- F. Seebohm (re Coopland's work on St.Omer, etc.), 1909 and 1911.
- D Bethell (thanking Coopland for the gift of his Crime and Punishment in Paris), 1972
- Professor M. Mollat (thanking Coopland for his article on Le Songe), 1963
- Professor F. E. Hyde (thanking Coopland for the gift of his Tree of Battles), 1949.
- Fred. T. Saxon (requesting a testimonial to aid his application for a commission, and commenting on conditions of war with B.E.F., France), 1916
- Professor P. Vinogradoff (re publication of a shortened version of Coopland's essay [on the Abbey of St.Bertin] in the Oxford Studies Series), 1913
- G. Guild (announcing his taking of a First in Classics and congratulating Coopland on his Liverpool appointment), 1905 and 1913.
- H. G. Wells (declining an invitation to talk in Liverpool) not dated [circa 1914]
- W. E. May (re the development of the compass and references to the same in Le Songe), 1962.
- and Ballad of the Anti-Humbugs addressed to Professor Coopland and signed "Rebel", not dated [? 1920s].