RSD/2/3 - Dale Hall - 1968
Photographs and photographic plates of Dale Hall.
|Archive level description:||Series|
|Physical Description:||6 items|
|Summary:||Photographs and photographic plates of Dale Hall.|
|Biographical/Administrative Information:||Dale Hall was erected on the Carnatic Site, named after the first Vice-Chancellor of the University of Liverpool Sir Alfred Dale. It was opened in 1959 and provided accommodation for women students. the architect was Rolf Hellberg.|